An actively recruited position is a high ranking or technical/professional Position for which the Applicant’s academic credentials, licensure, certification or experience are important determinants for differentiation among Applicants. Actively Recruited Positions must meet specified Minimum Qualifications, including a Bachelor’s Degree or higher except in the case of Certified/Licensed Healthcare Professional Positions and Medical Assistants. Actively Recruited Positions are not Direct Appointment Positions. Actively Recruited Positions fall into one of four categories:
- Positions for which a Minimum Qualification is a M.D., D.O., D.D.S., Ph.D., D.Sc., Dr.PH., J.D. or a Doctorate or Master’s Degree;
- Positions that are Certified/Licensed Healthcare Professional Positions working within CCHHS;
- Medical Assistants working within CCHHS; or
- Positions that are:
- Not covered by any CBA;
- Exempt from career service as defined in the CCHHS Personnel Rules and are at-will (unless the employee in the Position was hired into that Position prior to July 1, 2010);
- Either (a) responsible for the day-to-day performance of a high-level technical or professional function, or (b) responsible for the day-to-day supervision of at least three employees.
Actively Recruited Position List
The list of all Actively Recruited Positions kept and maintained by the Employment Plan Officer pursuant to Section IX.T. A copy of the current Actively Recruited Positions List, which may be amended from time to time, is attached as Exhibit 1
Additional positions are included in Exhibit 2.